Thursday, December 24, 2020

Advent calendar 2020 - day 22. 23 & 24 of Santa's workroom

The last blog before Christmas Day, and the last one of the Advent calendar, and probably the last one of the year ;)
Like I'd said, I haven't done more of the tutorials (it's all too tiny and straining for me atm) but I put in  some final decorations in the workroom and the tree.
So this is it for this year. I had a great time with this project and I'm still amazed at what I've done in less than a month. I guess that's not something I can do again, but I hope I can continue working on this project and maybe add a toy shop next winter :)

The parcels in the lest corner are made by Kim
(Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo)

Also, I finally finished my Santa. He almost would have been a nearly-hairless Santa tomorrow ^^
I used the curly wool type hair Kim had sent me and it worked so much better than the straight viscose fibres I used for Bill! That needed a much more steady and experienced hand than mine ;)



With our crafting club we started making a Santa back in September and I didn't expect him to be finished on time when I started a second project in December.
Jolinda has finished her Scottish Santa as well, and you can see him here: click

Now it's time to put all matererials away and enjoy the holidays. My son arrived today, hadn't seen him in six month, and tomorrow we'll have diner at my parents, what more could I wish for in this very difficult year.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas and hope 2021 will be a good/better year
and most of all a healthy one.
Take care 💗

2 comments:

  1. En inmiddels zijn de kerstdagen voorbij, ik hoop dat jullie genoten hebben van het samen zijn.
    Tot over een paar weken, en hopelijk wordt 2021 een mooier jaar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je, Jolinda! Ik hoop dat jullie ook fijne dagen gehad hebben.
      Ik kijk uit naar de volgende knutselafspraak. Nu alleen nog gaan bedenken wat ik de komende keer ga doen ;)

      Delete