Friday, October 8, 2021

Hogwarts robe for Penny and crafting together (August)

When Jolinda, Connie and I had our monthly crafting afternoon in August, I started on a Hogwarts school robe for Penny.
When I'd done a Griffinfor robe a few years back I'd saved the pattern and even had cut the part for future robes.


I had somehow forgotten that Penny is smaller than a grown up wizard so she nearly drowned in my first attempt ;)


So, I addapted the pattern and started again.


Penny kept an eye on the whole process and couldn't wait.


The lining confirms the fact that Penny is a little Hufflepuf ;)


It still needs a crest and a fastener but we were both happy with how the robe has turned out.



2 comments:

  1. Wat heb je dit weer mooi gedaan! Ziet er heel netjes uit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel, Jolinda!
      Misschien moet ik eens een klaslokaal maken, vol met Zweinsteinleerlingen, want ik vind het leuk om de mantels te maken :)

      Delete