Friday, September 17, 2021

Summer swap (garden shed) and a bit crafting together (July ^^)

I'm away behind with showing you the new stuff
I've made, so let's try to catch up :')


While crafting together with Jolinda and Connie
I worked on a chives plant. A
nother diy-kit 
from De Hobbyshop I'd bought through OMINIS.


I finished it the next day. Not that realistic
up close, but cute nontheless :)

Connie had surprised Jolinda and me with a homemade present. We
told her she should save it for our birthday swaps, but she didn't
want to ;) She has made us both a sewing kit box and a monopoly
game. I'm sure Penny will love to play Monopoly with her mother ^^


Kim and I'd agreed to do a summerswap 
 and I started working on it in June.

It was a tutorial from the DHN magazine and
I've made it with Balsa and stained it teak.

Made a couple of new flower pots because I liked
 doing them and tried to make bigger ones.

The terracotta pots are one of my favourites.

Though I liked these pots and jug even more :)

I tried to vary with different colors and structures.

Another favourite. Love cobalt blue :)

I'd also made a couple of metal signs for Kim,
featuring Harry Potter shops.
Again from the tutorial by Fabulously Small.





No comments:

Post a Comment