Thursday, June 17, 2021

Making a paper flower pots and a jug kit

 

Making miniatures is getting more straining physically the last couple of years. And it lessened the fun I alway had. So recently I've bought some small kits at different webshops to get me back on track making miniatures and enjoying them :)
At 't Tafereeltje I've bought some flower boxes, a pizza cutter, a wooden pizza plate with handle and a kit to make nine flower pots and a jug from paper. All of which is for the Italian project.


I've make jugs and other things from paper before but never got the result I wanted so I was curious how this would turn out.
It was easy enough, the descriptions were clear and I like the effect of the paint with filler mixture.





The flower pots look very nice imo even though they are a bit smaller than I expected. But that will be a good mix with the flower pots and planters I already got. Plus need less flowers to fill them lol
I love how the jug turned out. I had choosen an olive acrylic paint and did - I think 3 or 4 layers before I gave it a gloss varnish coating.





4 comments: