Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sansevieria's and Bay leaf plants from diy-kits

I've made Sanseviera plants this weekend.
These were made with one of the diy-kits from De Hobbyshop I bought through OMINIS.

OMINIS is an international 'shopping centre' on the Internet. Born from the idea to create a kind of trade fair online in order to bring the participants and visitors together because the pandemic that started in March 2020 made organizing fairs impossible.
It's a shopping center with only shops selling handmade or handcrafted dollhouses and miniatures and shops with supplies for the dollhouse and miniatures hobby.



I also made a bay leaf plant, which was much more work ;)


I planted it in one of the pots I've made recently which meant I only used 3 out of 5 stems. I want to put the other 2 in a planter with other herbs.



I liked doing those kits, though I'll try to add a bit more detail and shading on the leaves next time :)

2 comments: