Thursday, December 17, 2020

Advent calendar 2020 - day 14, 15 & 16 of Santa's workroom

The closer to Christmas the more busy it gets :') So another 3 days in one blog.
I've made another wall unit. Same one but larger.
And ... finally finished poor Bill, the previously Nearly-Hairless little helper of Santa ;)

I've never gave a doll (facial) hair, so it was a nerve-racking adventure for both of us. Bill was so shocked and appalled by his eye brows alone, he didn't want to be photographed at all. Took me a while to take this sneek peek ^^

When I had finally finished the job, he told me it could have been worse, but he'll rather wait untill the real hairdressers are open again for his next haircut :')


The new wall unit looked so big, I even double checked the measurements.


I'm not even sure it will all fit when the partition wall is in place. I might have to reorganise things.


Though I haven't done as much this last couple of days as in the first weeks I'm still on tracks. Ticked of day 1-15 and day 19.
This afternoon when Jolinda and I will be crafting together I'm going to work on some tree decorations.

Day 1 - getting together the roombox
Day 2 - a standing-table
Day 3 - shelf unit above the desk
Day 4 - 3 drawers unit on wheels
Day 5 - a bench stool
Day 6 - Santa's little helper
Day 7 - Santa's little helper
Day 8 - Santa's little helper (hair & beard)
Day 9 - step stool
Day 10 - desk accessories
Day 11 - desk pad & paper bin
Day 12 - Christmas tree
Day 13 - tree skirt
Day 14 - small wall unit 
Day 15 - large wall unit

Day 19 - Christmas cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment