Sunday, December 13, 2020

Advent calendar 2020 - day 11, 12 & 13 of Santa's workroom

Friday I made a step stool (day 9) and a small wall unit (day 14). The step stool doesn't look very high, but I used the same measurements as given by Thea's booklet.
The wall unit would normally hang on the wall left of the desk, but that will be the front of the building, so mine will be on the partition wall once it's in place :')
I printed some envelopes, and some poster, but those will probably be for the toy shop (so, next year ^^)
 

Saturday I put together a Chrismassy picture in a frame and made a stack of coloured paper to put in the wall unit and two stacks of envelopes.


And a fabric bundle, which I'd rather have on the other wall unit instead of the one above the desk.


Since I'd already made Christmas cookies, I put some in the tree and made a tray for the others. Which meant day 19 was finished as well.


Today I made a 3 drawers unit, but not on weels; I wanted mine attached to the standing table.


Finally, I've made a poster and put it on the wall (top left)


Day 16-24 will be all about making decorations for the tree.  And there's only one more piece of furniture; I find it easier to make a piece to furniture than a Christmas bauble ^^
Of course I still have to finish Nearly-Hairless-Bill (a) 
It's kind of ridiculous though, how much I've already done. Wish I would do so well on the cottage lol



Day 1 - getting together the roombox
Day 2 - a standing-table
Day 3 - shelf unit above the desk
Day 4 - 3 drawers unit on wheels
Day 5 - a bench stool
Day 6 - Santa's little helper
Day 7 - Santa's little helper
Day 8 - Santa's little helper (the hair and beard)
Day 9 - step stool
Day 10 - desk accessories
Day 11 - desk pad & paper bin
Day 12 - Christmas tree
Day 13 - tree skirt
Day 14 - small wall unit 
Day 19 - Christmas cookies



2 comments:

  1. Ja, je gaat zeker snel! Het ziet er mooi uit hoor, ben benieuwd hoe het in het echt is....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel, Jolinda.
      Je kunt vanmiddag kijken, ben benieuwd hoe je het dan vindt :)

      Delete