Sunday, April 5, 2020

Bookends for a little Quidditch fan

Working on the cottage involves a level of decision-making I'm not up to atm during these difficult times.
Fortunately Dolls House Nederland is reposting old tutorials from their magazine on Facebook. One of them caught my eye and inspired me to make this cute bookends pair.  :)

Ten year old Quidditch fan Penny will love these
bookends decorated with Golden Snitches
on a bookshelf above her bed.

I made the Snitches from Fimo polymer clay and beads.

Painted the bookends and the
Snitches twice gave it a finish with
gloss paint. I used metallic gold
acryl paint for the wings.

Perfect fit for the room, right? ;)


4 comments:

  1. Es una gran idea retomar tutoriales en estos momentos de confinamiento en casa, el tuyo es una buena idea.Feliz domingo

    ReplyDelete