Sunday, March 29, 2020

Finished the Queen Anne wing chair for the living room

I hope you are doing well and stay safe in these dificult times 💜

Though I haven't been able to many miniatures, I've finally finished the Queen Anne style upholstered wingback chair for the living room.


I'd showed you some w.i.p. photo's before, from what I had done in November;

 

Eventhough I didn't have a kit, the
 photo instructions from 1inchminisfromkris 
were very helpful! You really should visit her
blog if you've never done before :)

Working on the front arm covers.

First time I made piping instead of
using cord. So much easier than I
thought it'd be, and I love the result!

I've made a depression in the cushion
to give it a 'sat in' look.

I've cut 3 mm of the legs I'd bought
before they were oak stained.

Credits:
Flowers by Kim Donovan
Knitted rug by Nine Vogel

~O~

Take care of yourself!
Stay home
Stay safe
Safe lifes

💜

2 comments: