Sunday, July 28, 2019


I've made more bricks during our miniature crafting afternoon last monday, and even more afterwards :') I'd told you in my previous blog that every single brick would be lightly sanded, and given a bit rounder corners. Seeing that whole box of brix though, while my shoulders were still straining from the brick making, I started second guessing that plan.

The bricks below aren't sanded, the ones above are. I think it would have looked a bit better, but I decided it wouldn't be worth the extra strain, especially since ther wil be some dirt and moss between the bricks and there will be bistro tables and chairs and flower pots.


So, decision made, I started right away. I glued the drawings to the base plated and started glueing the bricks in place. I'd told myself I'd do only one part, but ...


... it was just too much fun seeing the pavement emerge ;) And since we had a heatwave last week, it was impossible to do much else (a)


But now I'll take a break untill the next meeting with Jolinda and Monique, when I'll probably make the gray cobblestones.


4 comments:

  1. Your paving bricks look wonderful. What a fabulous little outdoor space it is turning out to be, I love it.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment, Anna!
      THe 'little' outdoor space is getting bigger than originally planned :)

      Delete
  2. no conocía este blog, me quedo por aquí y te invito al mío …

    ReplyDelete