Sunday, August 23, 2020

Early birthday preparations for Penny

It’s been awhile since I’ve updated my blog. Haven’t visited FB either. 
I’ve been have some health problems and then I got totally side-tracked by a new Harry Potter fanfiction I’m working on ;)
The only thing that has kept me in touch with the miniature world was meeting the other ladies from our little club on a monthly basis.

I’m slowly getting inspired again though so I thought I start with showing you some of the things I hadn’t before.

After I'd made the bookends I found another tutorial Dolls House Nederland reposted from their magazine on Facebook; garlands and party hats for a birthday :)




I tried making some balloons as well. It workied well enough.


But while I was distracted and working on the rocking hippogriff, this happened 😕
I have no idea why or how, but Penny will have a birthday party without balloons. Ah well, better for the environment anyway :')
Maybe I can use these weird things to make candy floss/ cotton candy? ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment