Sunday, February 18, 2018

Doors for the Hogsmeade Cottage, part 4

I've finally finished the inner doors for the Hogsmeade (Scottish) cottage! :)
Not perfect by all mean, but after all the struggles they gave me, I'm more than happy with the result ^^
Once they were finished I couldn't resist putting all the walls together with lots of masking tape. Not only for fun, but also to give me a better understanding what I need to do next. It also gave me a boost for the next part.
Of course doing some home decorating was purely for my pleasure, though I hope you enjoy the photo's as well ;)



Not everything inside will eventually end up in the cottage but most of it will.



Most miniatures are made by me, some be others. Such as the Kneazle (cat) and the tree-like bookstand, made by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, and the books on the bed and the bookstand are by Marike's Magical Miniatures.


The furniture won't stay in the cottage, but I haven't made any for the living room :)



The stairs still need some work, so this is a good opportunity to have a good look.
Pixie is by Georgia Marfels, Parcels by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo.



The least idea's yet for the bathroom, other then the colour, lilac/lavender :)


Apple pie cutting board and Kneazle (cat) made by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo.




2 comments:

  1. You are doing an amazing job with the cottage Arlette 😳 I wouldn’t even know where to start! It is looking wonderful already😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! :) But you are still my go-to girl for all things about cottages ^^

      Delete