Thursday, August 10, 2017

Samen knutselen / Crafting together - Juli (a)

It has been a while since my last blog, and I haven't been very crafty either these last two month.
Of course the summer month are often less productive, with holidays and gardening *whistles and avoids looking outside at the neglected garden*
But besides, I've been quite busy with helping my son organize things. He's going to live and study in Breda.

Fortunately, no matter how busy life gets, there's always the montly crafting afternoon with Jolinda and Wil ;) We saw each other three weeks ago and continued with our doors. Instead of staining the doors when they were finished, we decided to do that when the windows are finished too.



We'll all have a different window. Mine is done the way I've done the outerframes for the cottage. I'm not sure if there will be a curtain. Maybe I can try to make a leaded glass window? :)
I like how my door has turned out. I do like to crochet a small curtain for that window.


Jolinda finished her door as well. She's working on a window in a matching style and it already look very pretty. You can see more of her roombox and her other projects on her own blog: http://jolinda2000.blogspot.nl


 And finally Wil's window ... she went for the fast and easy approach so her window became a picture frame (a) But I'm sure it will look very good when she has put a nice picture in it.
 

When the windows will all be finished we plan to spend an afternoon doing macramé, maybe smal curtains or a cushion for the garden bench.


No comments:

Post a Comment