Saturday, April 10, 2021

The cottage roof (part 3)

I've finished the cottage roof just before Easter. I might add little details later, like moss or maybe a gutter, but that will be when (ever ^^) I've finished the inside and start working on the outside again.

After I had finished tiling the roof and
the dormer sides.

Using templates for tiling the gables.

Before putting them onto the gabled dormers
I painted the edges with black acrylic.

I also painted the edges of the whole roof (panel),
attached the aluminium strips for the lead slab ...

... and I decided to add another row of tiles
at the top to cover part of the piano hinge.

The gabled dormers with a closer look
of the lead slab. 
The owl, who has just delivered Penny's
Hogwarts' letter, is made by Kim from
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo.








No comments:

Post a Comment