Thursday, December 3, 2020

Advent calendar 2020 - day 3 of Santa's workroom

While waiting for the wood to arrive, I'll start working on Santa's little helper.
There are three days in the Advent calendar working on that, so hopefully I can start with the furniture on Monday :')

Instead of Noelle - Thea's little helper with the blond braids - I want to try and make even smaller helpers. At least one for the work room, and maybe later some more for the toy shop. I don't know who to give credit for but I was inspired by this picture

I made the frame out of pipe cleaners, 1x 16 cm (bended double for body and legs) and 1x 8 cm (for both arms). I wrapped some small strips of old elastic bandage round the pipecleaners.
Next, I made some little boots from Fimo (black and chocolate mix).

I thought I had to make the head and hands from scratch, but I found some that I had made last year. If I cut of the neck and the arms, I'm sure they will fit LOL
The trousers were finished next and the boots got some grey accents before I geve them a coating of clear nail polish :)


Tomorrow I'll be making the sweater and the hands, and maybe the hair, beard and hat as well (a)





2 comments:

  1. Ik ben heel benieuwd naar de helpertjes, dat wordt heel klein werken.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb deze reactie gemist, maar idd heel klein en dan vooral het beschilderen :')

      Delete