Friday, April 28, 2017

More waffles :)

I've just learned to crochet the waffle stitch. It's fun to do and much easier than it looks :) I already showed you the first things I made but they were not done.
Since then I sewed a faux sheet to the bedcover and finished the cushions.


I really should finish the matrasses for the beds (a)


One of the lovely fabrics I bought at the fair in Rijswijk last week. This one is from Jan van den Doel. Bianca now has two cushions for the price of one ;)


Yesterday I tried to make another very tiny cushion with the last of this brown embroidery thread I've been given, but it just wasn't enough. And so I came up with the idea to make a cosy candle holder instead :D




This may be a good way to use every last bit of thread I have. So ... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment