First I cut out all the openings for the windows and door, so there can be no more changing those plans now, won't there? ;)
Then I gave all the walls a primer coat with Gesso.
I even tried the lighting system from Nalladris to see how easy it is :D It's not nearly as bright in reality though.
After marking the right spots for the fireplaces and the ceiling lights (in the middle of each room) I got the serious tools out ghe ghe
I must be getting used to them already because the 9 holes were drilled in no time. And of course I checked them all.
So yesterday I could finally start with the windows. I'm following this great tutorial from Jenn's Mini Worlds! Because it's such precise work - I'm almost touching the table with my nose while measuring and cutting - I can't do it for more than ten minutes at the time, and even then ...
My whole body ached when I woke up today :')
But one strip of wood (of Balsa) at the time still makes one sash frame.
Even with those itsy bitsy 1,5 mm mullions :)
So, after only one day (a) I could stain the window sash frame.
When the stain will be completely dry, I can insert the glass. Also, there will be a window back frame, an outer frame, inner frame and sill ... oh my :')
But then ... well, then I have to make ten more windows :)