Tuesday, December 18, 2018

A surprise from abroad

The previous weeks have been a bit chaotic and challenging on many levels 😏
Among other things, my hard disk died and even though I always save everything in a cloud, I haven't been able to recover any data. Well, nothing but the miniature related files and photo's which happen to be in another cloud :') (writing English is hard enough, but writing about computer stuff is even harder ^^)

So, it definately made my day (and week ) when the postman rang (just once :P) and delivered this parcel from my dear friend Kim, from Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo.



The best things come in small packages!

It's all so gorgeous and incredible tiny! I had
to hold my breath or the quill and ring would
have been lost :')

Together with some other items she included. I'm sure Bianca
of the Hogsmeade cottage will be very pleased with all of these!








No comments:

Post a Comment