Thursday, August 9, 2018

More baskets :)

With two heat waves in the last couple of weeks it's a miracle I was interested in miniatures at all :')
I mostly did some crocheting and cross stitching in the shade of the apple tree (or inside if the temperature became too much) but I made some new baskets as well.
I'd just wanted to try another methode and I happen to have gotten some nice jute/burlap from a friend recently.
The (photo) tutorial can be found here on Pinterest :)

I used some wooden and plastic shapes, covered them
with clingfilm. Pieces of burlap soaked in water
with Tacky glue were wrapped around them.

They just needed a few hours in the sun ...

... and then they were ready to be cut to the right shape.

I just needed to add some trim and handles from
braided twine and they were finished.
Love the diversity of the baskets!




No comments:

Post a Comment