Sunday, April 23, 2017

The fair in Rijswijk - part 2

Part 1

When I headed towards Marike (at the fair), I had to make a stop at Stella Que Passa first because I saw those Fimo canes I was curious of. I bought one cane to make slices of lemon, and three for making flowers (I hope ^^). Can't wait to try!
I also found the wood dye I was looking for. Jolinda has the walnut version, so we'd decided that I would buy a lighter dye and we would swap a part so we'll both have two kinds of dye :)





At Marike's I watched her stand for a little while so she could take a break and get some food. She also took the opportunity to visit Georgia and offers her a little break ;) Meanwhile I could sit next to a fabulous house of Poppen(T)huis she had and rest my feet; a win win situation (a)
When Marike came back, I headed towards the entrance hall because it was nearly half past twelve and I would meet Wendy and her mother Ada (from Magical Minds, FB group). It's nice to be able to come across people you only know from the internet, and it was really great to spend some time with them. Wendy and I showed each other lot's of photo's of previously made crafts and I enjoyed the company very much!

The rest of the afternoon I wondered around lots and lots of great stands with beautiful doll's houses and miniatures. I took a some photo's of of the stands but that was obviously only the tip of the iceberg. I met Louise again from Gweaneth's Dream, we talked for awhile and I admired her gorgeous crocheted bedcovers.

The Dolls House Builder

The Dolls House Builder

Omgardens

Will Werson Miniaturen

Elinekes Design 
(everything was soo much more gorgeous than the photo shows!)

I've forgotten where I saw this. Anyone who knows?

The same goes here, and I want to know 
because I'd love one or two of 
those turquiose pots/vases some day <3

My last money I spent on these lovely fabrics from Jan van den Doel. I saw them early on and had to restrain myself quite a bit (a)


One of the fun parts is coming home after a two hour train journey, relax on the sofa and getting all these bags and packages, and re-discover the things you already had forgotten you'd bought :)


All my pretties!! :D


 Of course it would be impossible to mention all the things I saw - and there's also a lot I didn't this time - but I hope I gave you all an impression of the awesome day I had.
Gave me lots of inspiration, and motivation, and I'm sure I'll be just as excited when October arrives and the next fair in Rijswijk is getting closer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment